Gluten-Free Vegan Brandy Cream
photo by The Blender Girl
- Ready In:
1 small jug
- 2 cups raw organic cashews
- 2 cups filtered water
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 3 -4 tablespoons brandy (to taste)
- 1 pinch of celtic sea salt
- Throw everything into the blender and puree until thick and creamy.
- Adjust quantities of brandy and sweetener to taste.
- Chill in the fridge and allow the cream to thicken slightly.
- **Please note - you will need a high-speed blender such as a Vitamix in order to achieve a really creamy consistency.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!