Gluten Free Tortilla Pizzas Ala My 9 Year Old
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My 9 year old son who is gluten free wanted to make dinner and so came up with these simple pizzas. Every last one was gobbled up. Very simple, child friendly, and easy enough for a kid to make.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Strain marinara sauce with a fine mesh sieve or colander OR cook down not he stove prior to assembly so that your pizzas won't be soggy.
- Place tortillas on the parchment paper in a single layer.
- Spoon desired amount of marinara sauce onto each tortilla (we used about a Tablespoon).
- Sprinkle with a bit of mozzarella cheese.
- Add toppings as desired. My son used some salami on some of them and just plain cheese on the others.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
- Keep in mind when you review this -- my 9 year old was very excited to post this. This is his very own recipe!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION