Gluten Free Spritz (Press) Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is a gluten-free substitution of an old family recipe and it's so good you won't be able to tell that it's gluten-free!!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sifted namaste gluten-free flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 beaten egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 375 drgees.
- cream butter(or shortening).
- slowly add the powdered sugar.
- once butter and powdered sugar are mixed well, add: vanilla(or almond) extract, beaten egg yolks, and salt.
- SLOWLY add flour until dough is pressable.
- use cookie press to press cookies on to large baking sheet.
- bake for approximately 8 minutes.
- let cool and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION