Gluten Free Spaetzle
photo by Maeleigh
- Ready In:
- Mix together the Bob's Gluten Free baking mix with the salt.
- Lightly beat the eggs and then beat the milk into it as well.
- Add the egg and milk mixture to the baking mix and mix well. The dough will be sticky.
- Use the flat side of a large cheese grater and put some of the dough on it and push though with a back and forth motion with a spatula, this will make little spaetzle balls. You can also use a Spaetzle maker but most of us don't have them.
- Boil the spaetzle till floating. Add the spaetlze to butter and add parmesan cheese or do whatever you wish with it. Good with a red sauce, cheese sauce, meat sauce or even just sauteed vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!