Gluten-Free Lemon Ginger Marinated Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, chopped
- 8 -12 pieces chicken (bone in or boneless)
- Remove zest from lemon with a citrus zester, microplane or grater.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a bowl with the zest.
- Add soy sauce, thyme, oregano, garlic, oil, and ginger and blend with a whisk.
- Add chicken pieces, turning them in the marinade several times to coat.
- Marinate chicken at least 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked (internal temperature of 165 degrees).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!