Gluten Free Creamed Chipped Beef or Turkey
- Ready In:
- 6 (2 ounce) packages beef (I use Buddig brand) or (2 ounce) packages turkey (I use Buddig brand)
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 -2 cup milk (depending on how thick the sauce becomes)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- gluten free bread or vans gf waffle
- Prepare meat by slicing into 1/2" pieces, set aside.
- In large frying pan met butter and then add flour. After flour has been incorporated, start adding the milk slowly and stir vigorously to prevent lumps.
- Once the rue has reached your desired consistency, add the onion and garlic powders and the meat.
- Warm the meat through and then serve over gluten free bread or Vans GF waffles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I didn't know what to make for dinner, looked in the pantry, found a jar of dried beef and looked for a recipe for gluten free chipped beef. I was so happy to find your recipe! I served it over Yukon Gold baked potatoes, instead of toast, and a side of spinach. My family loved it! I will be sure to make this again!