Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
photo by palousebrand
- Ready In:
- 2 cups garbanzo bean flour
- 2⁄3 cup coconut sugar, unrefined
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease the muffin tin or use muffin liners.
- In a medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients and whisk together.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, applesauce and oil.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into the wet mixture bowl and stir with a fork until completely moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and bake for approximately 15 - 20 minutes, depending on the size of the pour until the tops of the muffins are browned and slight pressure on the top does not make a dent.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We grow garbanzo beans, split peas, lentils & wheat berries. Non-GMO Verified & Kosher Parve straight from our fields to you. Now we are bringing you gourmet recipes featuring our products for more check out www.palousebrand.com.