Gluten Free 2 Minute Fudge
I got this recipe from the first cookbook I ever owned,the Kids Microwave Cookbook. My brother bought me the cookbook for my birthday when I was quite young. As the title states this recipe is very quick and easy to make. This fudge recipe has always been one of my favorites and i'm sure it will soon be one of yours too.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk, minus 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, stir together sugar, cocoa, salt, milk, and vanilla until partially blended.
- Put butter or margarine over top in center of dish.
- Microwave on HIGH power 2 minutes.
- Stir well until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square dish. Chill about 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I am on a gluten free and dairy free diet. This fudge works very well and tastes good too.(except for when you eat the whole thing at once) I replace the dairy with regular soy milk or almond milk and soy-garden vegan butter. You really can't taste the difference. I also put in almonds or walnuts , they really make this recipe for those who can have nuts! keep in mind though, that these will melt if you take them out of the fridge or freezer. overall: very good!!! Love them and will keep making them!!