Gluten and Lactose Free Fettuccine Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
For those of you who want a stick-to-your bones pasta dinner but have allergies and feel limited. It's a tasty recipe that my mom would make for dinner.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups almond milk (or less according to the thickness that you want)
- 1 lb plain goat milk yogurt (one large container)
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs tinkyada fettuccine pasta
to make it primavera add lightly sauteed vegetable (anything available)
- fresh mushrooms
- cayenne pepper or parsley
- Melt butter, add milk and yogurt and keep on low flame to avoid burning.
- Add a large amount of mushrooms.
- Stir fry mushrooms with spices until mushrooms are soft (can be sautéed in olive or just plain water). Add the goat’s yogurt and sauce. Use the mixer to cream some of the mushrooms-but not all of them.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION