Glazed Sweet-And-Sour Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 (6 ounce) pork loin chops with bone
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients, chili sauce, honey, rice vinegar, dry mustard. Cook over low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated and flavors are blended, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle both sides of each pork chop with garlic pepper blend, paprika and salt.
- When grill is heated, place pork chops on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once or twice and brushing with glaze during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil. Serve warm glaze with pork chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have a four-year-old daughter and work from home. I love to spend as much time with her as possible. My husband and I both love to cook and constantly look for new recipes and ideas.