Glazed Carrots With Orange and Cranberries
- Ready In:
- Bring cranberries, carrots, salt, 1 tablespoon sugar, chicken broth, orange zest, and orange juice to boil, covered, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until carrots are almost tender when poked with tip of paring knife, about 5 minutes.
- Uncover, increase heat to high, and simmer rapidly, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced to about 2 tablespoons, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar to the skillet.
- Toss the carrots to coat and cook, stirring frequently, until the carrots are completely tender and the glaze is light gold, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the carrots to a serving dish, scraping the glaze from the pan into the dish.
- Season to taste with pepper and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!