Girl Scout Stew, Grandma Frances’
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, hearty, one pot meal that is ALWAYS a hit.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All (or 15 oz can drained mixed vegetables)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato bisque (or Vegetable Beef Soup)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 20 ounces half-and-half cream (measured in the empty soup can, 2 cans full. Milk or water may be substituted.)
- Over medium heat, cook the ground beef until there is no pink in the meat.
- Drain the fat from the meat.
- Add all seasonings to the meat and stir to evenly distribute.
- Add the DRAINED Veg-All & stir to distribute.
- Add the Tomato Bisque/Soup & stir to distribute.
- Add your liquid (half & Half/milk/water) of choice.
- Bring to a boil & IMMEDIATELY reduce heat.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION