- Ready In:
- Combine the first five ingredients.
- Shape into meatballs any size you choose.
- Brown the meatballs in a little vegetable oil.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Bring to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and bake@ 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made Gingersnap Meatballs for dinner tonight, served them with rice, green beans almondine and biscuits. My family thoroughly enjoyed this dinner, perfect for an Autumnal evening. Next time I prepare them, and there will be a next time as the sauce is particularly yummy, I will try putting some crushed gingersnaps in the meatballs themselves for a little more gingersnap taste. Thanks for a great recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a newlywed living in beautiful Virginia with my husband and 3 doggies. I'm a little on the hyper side and I am happiest playing hostess and cooking for a crowd! My kitchen is my domain and I find cooking to be very therapeutic. On a day off you might find me brewing a fresh pot of iced tea and hanging out in the kitchen either cleaning and organizing or tinkering with recipes! I rarely follow favorite recipes to a "T", preferring instead to allow my creative side to take over. I especially love the holidays because it gives me even more of an excuse to bake! In the summertime I love visiting my mom and stepdad in the VA Beach area. I love the ocean and I love to go shopping with my mom!