- Ready In:
- 1 piece fresh ginger, 4-inch, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 3 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 3 tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Strain liquid into a pitcher, pressing pulp with the back of a spoon to extract all the juice.
- Add more sugar if needed.
- Serve over ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
After reading the reviews, I decided to double the recipe, but otherwise stuck to the ingredients given! Very, very refreshing & enjoyable beverage, & I'll definitely be making this again & again during the warm summer months! Such a nice change from our usual lemonades & ice teas! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]