Gingerbread With Pecans and Raisins
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease and flour a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix together in a bowl the flour, soda, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and cream cheese with the sugar. Add the eggs, one at a time until smooth and fluffy.
- Reduce speed of mixer to low and add in the molasses and hot water. Keep beating until incorporated. Add in flour mixture, by large spoonfuls untill well blended.
- By hand, mix in the pecans and raisins with a large spoon.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool well before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!