1. Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
2. In a small pan, melt the butter over medium low heat on the stove. Or in a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave. In large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
4. Pour half of the blondie dough into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Press the Oreos on top of the blondie dough, evenly spacing them out. Pour the rest of the dough over the Oreos and spread as evenly as possible. The dough will be thick and sticky.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.