MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a dessert martini, that is as close as it gets to Outback's version...this is SOOO good! there are a few more recipes for Gingerbread martinis on here, but none that use the same ingredients as this.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce quality vodka
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce kahlua liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce gingerbread syrup (found in the coffee isle)
- 1⁄2 scoop vanilla ice cream (VERY soft,about half melted)
- whipped cream
- pepperidge farm gingerbread cookie
- Mix first five ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake very well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass that has been rimmed with graham cracker crumbs. ( I poured a little Bailey's in a saucer, dipped the rims, then dipped them into the graham cracker crumbs.I actually crushed them myself so they were not SO powdery).
- Top with whipped cream and a Pepperidge Farm gingerbread cookie -- awesome!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made these for last years Christmas party. We always host a signature drink along with the beer and wine. Our bartender couldn't keep up with the demand! When invites went out this year for the party people asked if I was going to have these again...so we'll be making them again this year. The only thing i'll do different is buy more ingredients and syrup! The syrup was hard to find at Christmas time. I had to bribe starbucks to sell me some of their gingerbread syrup but it wasn't nearly enough. Out of the 100 people at the party, I think probably 75% had one of these!
This was good. I ended up doubling the Ginger syrup so that the gingerbread flavor would come through. I didn't have vanilla ice cream so the second martini got vanilla vodka and that was good too. My DH said it was very close to our white Russians that we drink but with the double Ginger, it made the drink better.