Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Ready In:
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add dry pudding mix and flour and spices.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick and cut with gingerbread man cutter or shape gingerbread man by taking small pieces and shaping it free hand.
- Add decorations.
- Bake on greased sheet in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Makes enough dough for 6-7 gingerbread men.
- Have fun and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I hope everyone enjoys my simple, yet delicious recipes. I am only 17 yrs old but i love creating new flavours and recipes. Please let me know what you all think. I know they're simple, but those are the recipes most appreciated and used because of their simplicity. Cooking should be fun, so simple, yet delicious is my fortee and what I want to share with everyone- everyone should have fun with cooking! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">