Ginger Shrimp Pasta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Tempting Thai flavours with a pasta twist - delicious! Time does not include 30 mins marinating. Use frozen spinach instead of fresh if you wish.
- Ready In:
- 11 ounces raw shrimp
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 7 ounces baby corn, cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons Thai curry paste
- 1 3⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 13 ounces fusilli
- 7 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Place the shrimp and ginger in a bowl. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-high heat, then add the onion and baby corn.
- Fry for 5 mins, then stir in the thai curry paste. Continue to cook for a further 5 mins, then add the coconut milk.
- Reduce the heat and simmer ently for 10 mins or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 mins until pink.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain, stir through the spinach to wilt, then toss into the sauce.
- Divide between the serving bowls and garnish wih a wedge of lime.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION