- Ready In:
- Peel cukes and cut out seed.
- Cut into finger length strips.
- Soak for 12 hours in lime water (3 cups lime to 2 gal water).
- Wash and soak in alum water for 3 hours (1/2 cup powdered alum to 2 gal water).
- Drain--DO NOT WASH.
- Soak for 6 hours in ginger water (1/2 cup powdered ginger to 2 gal water) Drain--DO NOT WASH.
- Add all other ingredients and boil for 1 hour.
- Put in hot sterilized jars and seal while hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!