Ginger-Garlic Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 4 -6 cups water, boiling
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Wash the beans, trim the ends, and cut into 2" pieces.
- Arrange beans over vegetable steamer and place over boiling water. Cover and steam 5 minutes, until the green beans are tender crisp. Drain beans and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil over low heat. Add ginger and garlic and sauté 3 minutes ,or until tender. Add chicken stock, stir. Add beans, cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation