- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ginger, curry powder, turmeric, and salt and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add the bread crumbs and cook another minute.
- Add the broth and cauliflower and cook until all the liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add the parsley, and toss well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We liked this... a wonderful curry and ginger taste that is a flavour explosion in your mouth, this one won't be for fussy eaters. The taumeric plays it's part too and we enjoyed this zippy way of dressing up cauliflower. The reason I gave it 3 stars is mainly because these flavours are very very intense, whilst we liked it, I would need to tone it down somewhat for less brave guests... and the kids.. well, little fusspots, they wouldnt touch it. This would be a recipe that I would gladly make again, but not one that would suit us to have too often becuase the flavours are rather in your face. DH and I were both pleased to have tried this and it's tucked into my recipebook for when we feel that we need a DEFINIATE change from the usual cauliflower cheese sauces etc. Thanks !Reply