photo by Rev.CCJ
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- lime wedge (Cut 1 whole lime into 4 wedges)
- ice cube (crushed)
- 1 inch gingerroot (thin 1-inch piece sliced and peeled)
- 2 ounces rum (I recommend Cachaca, Rum from sugar cane)
- Muddle the 2 Tables of Sugar, Fresh Lime and Crushed Ice.
- After this, add the slice of fresh ginger. Muddle some more -- but do not break ginger.
- Add more ice and Rum.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a pastor who loves to cook.