Gigi's Quick Lettuce & Fruit Salad
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 pears or 1/2 peach, canned and drained
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 dash paprika
- Place a leaf of lettuce on a plate.
- Place a 1/2 of a pear or peach on the lettuce.
- Put Miracle Whip on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Years ago you were unable to get fresh fruit in winter,except apples & oranges, the reason the recipe was created to use canned fruit, usually home canned. I make this way & sometimes I put a spoon of cottage cheese in groove of the fruit with Miracle Whip on the lettuce leaf on the bottom and always sprinkle with paprika! It is simple and delicious!