German Cabbage Borscht
photo by Michele H.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Cut all vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Cut sausage into ½ inch rounds.
- Chop cabbage into bite size pieces also.
- Pour water into a large soup pot and add in the vegetables and the sausage and the spices.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes then add tomatoes and cream.
- Cook until the vegetables and sausage are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Winnipeg - "Winterpeg" - Manitoba. I am a 24 year old married Mom of three girls, who right now are 7, 4 and 3. Their names are Cheyenne, Zoe and Freedom. Cooking to me is not only a hobby, its a passion. Its relaxing and yeilds great results!!!