Georgia Macaroni With American Cheese
photo by JSkizzle
- Ready In:
- Boil 4 cups of salted water and add the macaroni; cook 8 minutes, or until done; Drain macaroni and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over LOW heat.
- Add cheese slices, one by one, until all are melted through, and cheese is smooth.
- Stir in the canned milk, more or less to your desired consistency.
- Add drained macaroni to cheese mixture; add salt and pepper to taste, and mix well until coated.
- Serve immediately.