General Tao Slow Cooker Meatballs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From VH Saucy Creations pamphlet. I've made this a few times now using real meatballs and using vegetarian meatballs. This dish was well received both ways.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 355 ml vh general tao stir-fry sauce (1 bottle)
- 100 ml water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 ml orange juice
- 907 g vegetarian meatballs (frozen) or 907 g pre-cooked frozen meatballs (about 32 meatballs)
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Spray insert of 6 qt slow cooker with nonstick spray such as PAM.
- Combine stir-fry sauce, water, honey and orange juice in slow cooker.
- Stir in meatballs, cover and cook on HIGH setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or on LOW setting for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve meatballs on platter garnished with green onion and sesame seeds or over a bed of rice, pasta or mashed potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION