Gelatin Heavenly Hash (Jell-O Brand)
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces gelatin, any flavor
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- ice cube
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping or 1 cup sour cream
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 11 ounces mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts or 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Complete dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
- Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Remove any unmelted ice.
- Add whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and nuts.
- Pour into serving bowl or individual dessert dishes.
- Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with additional fruits and mint leaves, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.