photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, ripe chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, jarred chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Lovely - we loved this - the cucumber really adds a different flavour to this salsa - and makes it fresh. I used fresh peppers as well as roasted peppers as we like the texture of fresh peppers. The tangy dressing is the icing on the cake with this recipe - such an amazing fusion of flavours. Great recipe - thanks for posting! FT:-)