Gazebo Cheese Soup
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 green onions, with green tops sliced
- 2 grated carrots
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 portabella mushroom cap, diced
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Saute veggies in butter.
- Put into a large pot.
- Saute portobello separately, set aside, and add at the very end.
- Add broth and Tabasco sauce to pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add canned soup, cheese, and sour cream and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sauted portobellos and allow to heat through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!