Gatorbek's Spinach Artichoke Dip
Yes, another one - this is my version of all the other ones out there. This is perfected to my family's tastes.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped spinach, drained or (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, spinach, Parmesan, artichokes, mozzarella, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture into a medium casserole dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes until browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or crisp toast.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was really looking forward to trying this dip and I am sorry but I just did not like it! I think it was the mozzarella cheese in it that gave it a weird texture and taste. (And I love cheese.) I will stick with the spinach dip recipes that only use cream cheese. I guess that is just my preference.Reply
I consider myself a connoisseur of spinach artichoke dips...this one is TOP NOTCH! Fixed up some carrot and celery sticks in addition to the tortilla chips served on the side. It was a family fight for the dip. I went ahead and used a 10 oz. box of spinach. Spices were perfect. Bleu's pic makes me want it all over again. Loud applause and standing ovation to you, Bek!Reply
I halved this recipe and that was a really bad idea.... This is the best spinach artichoke dip BY FAR! WOW! The only thing I did different was to replace the mozerella with queso cheese and add some salt and black pepper. I also used one-half 10 oz. box of frozen spinach and cooked the dip in the microwave for about 6 minutes, stirring after every two minutes. This dip has a superb flavor above all the others, bar and grill restaurants included! Bek, You've done a fantastic job creating this fabulous dip! A big 'Ricky Bobby' WOOOOOOO!!!!! to you. :)Reply
see 1 more