Garlicky Roasted Shrimp, Red Peppers and Feta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A one pot meal. To switch it up for a Mediterranean-inspired pasta, toss the roasted shrimp mixture with 12 ounces cooked angel hair pasta and 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice. From Womens Day magazine.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- sliced sourdough bread
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In a 1 1/2-2 quart baking dish, combine the shrimp, peppers, scallions, garlic, wine, lemon juice and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with feta. Bake until the shrimp are opaque throughout, 12-15 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges and sliced bread, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION