Garlicky Fiddlehead Ferns
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Just trying to get this posted before the season is over. I haven't tried this yet but it sounded good.
- Ready In:
- Wash and clean fiddleheads.
- Steam for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Heat butter in pan and saute garlic gently for a few seconds.
- Add fiddleheads and continue to saute till tender.
- Squeeze juice of lemon over all.
- Cook gently 2 - 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 3 more