Very easy to prepare. You can add other veggies if you wish (we like it with squash and onions).
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus (cleaned)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray baking tray with non-stick spray.
- Place asparagus stalks on baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until stalks are tender.
- Sprinkle on sesame seeds before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation