Garlic Wings With Parmesan Dipping Sauce
- Ready In:
- Preheat grill or broiler. Cut tips off wings and discard. Cut wings in half at joint.
- Grill or broil wings, turning occasionally, 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine garlic and oil.
- Grill wings, brushing with garlic oil, an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. Note: Do not brush during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, mustard and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve garlic wings with Parmesan dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!