Garlic Stuffed Olives
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 1 can jumbo black olives (or colossal)
- garlic, cloves (enough to fill olives)
- olive oil (enough to cover)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 red chili pepper
- Drain olives.
- Peel garlic, stuff into olives.
- Large cloves may be cut to fit.
- Put stuffed olives into a jar (we use a pickle or mason jars).
- Add enough olive oil to cover.
- Add seasonings and chili.
- Seal, shake to mix.
- Let marinate for a few hours (or a day).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Update 6/10: I like to cook more than bake. I like to do a lot of cooking on weekends making dishes that work well as left-overs for lunches. My favorite things to make are Mexican type dishes (enchiladas), soups and different kinds of chili. I love to hang out and swap recipes with my sister Kathy (Chef #: Kasia#3). She has taught me so much about cooking and is a great joy to be with. I work full time as an office manager for a packaging company. I have no children - I am VERY happy just to be an aunt. Even to all the friends of my neices & nephews have adopted me! I enjoy gardening, cooking (of course), reading, playing on the computer and going on weekend trips in either a hotel or a tent. I love going to summer festivals, my favorite being Summerfest in Milwaukee. I a little bit of a rock music geek I spent way too much time playing with my iPod. This hobby has earned me the right of people calling me at odd hours to name that tune or lyric. My favorite cookbook is the cookbook from my mom's church & my Betty Crocker cookbooks (one old & one new).</p>