Garlic Spaghetti With Spinach
A very tasty and light pasta dish for a hot Summer night!
- Ready In:
- 15 ounces spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 heads garlic, diced
- 2 red hot peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 7 ounces fresh spinach
- 2 ounces fresh parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Cook the spaghettis al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pot.
- Add the garlic, hot pepper, oregano and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, put it in a serving platter and add in the garlic mix, the spinach, the parmesan and the salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was a great quick fix dinner for a girl that could not be bothered cooking (made for PAC Autumn (Spring down here) 2006). I loved the simple flavours & the chilli gave it a nice kick. If you use good quality olive oil it just tastes divine. The only difference I made was to heat the oil in a large pan, saute the garlic & pepper (I didn't add capsicum, wasn't sure if it was meant to be included cos the instructions state pepper three times), then chuck in spaghetti, toss the spinach through and serve. Fantastic. I will definitely make this again. Thanks!Reply