Garlic Shrimp and Mushrooms
- Ready In:
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined (31-40 count works well)
- 3 cups mushrooms, quartered (8 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs, preferably fresh
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400°F
- Pat shrimp dry.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, mushrooms, oil, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. Spoon into an 8" square baking dish or 2 quart casserole. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until shrimp are pink and cooked. Stir once or twice during cooking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay-at-home-mom, or rather, drive-around-in-the-minivan mom to DS7, DD6, DD5 and DS1. DH is lactose intolerant so I have learned to work around that in my recipes. I started baking cookies and such when I was about 9, and cooking daily suppers when I was 13 so I have been in the kitchen for a good percentage of my life already. It's a good thing that it's my favourite place to be! My favourite appliance is a rice cooker, with the Kitchenaid mixer running a close second. DH bought a Traeger wood pellet barbecue for Mother's Day a few years ago and it is amazing. I almost always wear an apron in the kitchen because I'm a sloppy cook and stained too many shirts. My favourite is from www.ashtongreen.com, a Canadian website that sells great kitchen stuff. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">