Garlic Sesame T-Bones or Porterhouse Steaks
photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- In ziploc baggie, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add steaks, turn bag over and over to coat both sides of each steak well.
- Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Heat broiler, remove steaks from bag saving marinade.
- Place steaks on lightly geased broiler pan.
- Spoon half of the marinade on steaks.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, top with rest of marinade, and broil 4-5 minutes longer for medium rare.
- Plate, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
- *Let rest 5 minutes before eating.
- You can also slice this thinly and serve over rice or make wraps.
- These can also be cooked on a grill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !