Garlic Sausage Penne Bake
photo by ddav0962
- Ready In:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown sausage in skillet.
- melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat, add flour and stir until light golden brown (don't burn), wisk in milk garlic pwd and salt and pepper.
- Mix sauce in with sasuage, mix with pasta then pour into a casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray, sprinkle cheeses on top.
- Bake 350 for 30min until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with garlic bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Oh...My...GOODNESS!! I think there are times when there are just not enough stars, and this is one of them! This is a to die for comfort food type casserole, oh my....and it's so easy to make! It's creamy and cheesy and ooohhhhh so good! I used *hot* Italian sausage and a "pizza blend" shredded cheese for this recipe. Well, I bet we can all guess that YES I WILL be making this again and again. Winner winner pasta dinner! Made for PAC Fall 09.