Garlic Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
photo by Joanne
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, washed and patted dry (tough ends removed)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, washed and patted dry
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In large bowl combine the asparagus, olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Lay the cherry tomatoes over the asparagus in the center for a nice presentation.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi, I'm Joanne from Brooklyn, NY. I'm a foodie! I love to cook, and share recipes.</p>