Garlic Potato Fans
This is beautiful--and very tasty! You can either make this in the microwave or bake. Directions for both are included.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 russet potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine garlic, oregano, parsley, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Slice potatoes in 1/4 inch slices almost all the way through the potato like you would for garlic bread.
- Spread a small amount of the garlic mixture inside each cut.
- Wrap in heavy duty plastic wrap and microwave on high 12-16 minutes.
- Arrange on a serving dish, press down lightly to fan out the slices.
- Alternate to microwave method of cooking --
- You can spread a light coating of olive oil over the potato and sprinkle with Kosher salt, place directly on rack in stove and bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Arrange on serving dish, press down lightly to fan out the slices.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow - so elegant and easy to do! I made three tonight in the microwave and served with recipe#209207 which seemed to compliment each other just right. My taters took about 12 minutes in my 1300wt microwave. I made these ahead of time, wrapped in plastic and then put them in the fridge for about 1.5 hours until dinner was nearly ready. Took them out, popped them in the microwave and taadaaa, wonderful potatoes with our turkey.