MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These mushrooms have a feisty flavor with the garlic and red pepper cooked in canola oil.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth (no-salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 5 cups mushrooms, cut quarterly (about 1 pound)
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 10 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large (nonstick) skillet coated with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium to high heat until hot.
- Add the mushrooms, red pepper,salt and garlic into the skillet and saute for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and then add the broth and black pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and then sprinkle with parsley.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION