Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken
photo by gail.mackay06
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Place chicken in large ziplock.
- Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade. Pour remainder over chicken in bag. Toss to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Drain chicken; discard leftover marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Grill chicken by cooking over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!