Garlic Garlic-Crusted Chicken
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a medium shallow dish, combine first 3 ingredients; chill.
- In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, chips, Seasoned Salt and pepper.
- Coat chicken breasts with prepared dip. Roll each chicken breast in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish; top with any remaining crumbs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!