Garlic Frog's Legs
- Ready In:
- Clean legs under cold water and dry them.
- With a small knife, make an incision between and bone of lower part of one leg and insert through the other (criss-cross).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Salt and pepper each leg and cover them with flour.
- In a saucepan add the butter and brown them 4 minutes each side.
- In a small pot add the garlic butter, parsley, and lemon juice; simmer a few minutes.
- Put the legs in an oven proof-baking dish; pour over the garlic sauce and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve on preheated plates. Bon appetit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great tasting frog legs. I'm single, so I just used a pound, which came to 7 legs. Otherwise followed the recipe. Used the sauce pan to brown the legs like it said, but they wouldn't all fit, so I used my iron skillet for the extras. The skillet browned them better than the sauce pan, so I'll probably brown them all in the skillet next time. Also I didn't have garlic butter, so I added a teaspoon of California Garlic mix (got it a Krogers) to the 4 teaspoons of butter. It worked just fine. Where were we supposed to use the corn oil?
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am retired for the last 14 years ,was an entrepreneur for 35 years but by favorite passion for nearly 40 years is defenitly cooking. For the last 5-6 years i spend an average of 1 to 2 hrs a day learning, experimenting but cooking is such an art that i'll never live long enough to satisfy my ambition. My prefered hobbies are: music as a musician,beeing an aspirant chef,and internet searching