- Ready In:
- Gently saute garlic in oil until yellow, about 10 minutes.
- Pour through strainer and reserve both garlic and oil separately.
- Combine biscuit mix, garlic and milk.
- Pour a generous third of the oil into a 7 x 11-inch baking dish or pan.
- Spread the oil around to cover the pan.
- Turn dough into pan, pat out evenly with floured fingers.
- Poke holes into dough every 2 inches,with a knife blade or skewer to make small holes.
- Pour remaining oil over top of dough and spread evenly with fingers.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 24 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!