Garlic & Chorizo Prawns
- Ready In:
- 2 large chorizo sausages, thinly sliced
- 125 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 kg medium green tiger shrimp, peeled, with tails left on
- 1⁄2 cup coriander
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- lemon wedge, To Serve
- Heat a large non-stick Frying pan over high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Reduce heat to low and add oil and garlic to the pan until aromatic.
- Add the prawns and cook stirring occasionally until they curl and change colour.
- Add the chorizo, coriander and sherry to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve the mixture in a large bowl add the wedges of lemon on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!