Garlic Chive Pesto
This spread is excellent on smoked salmon and cream cheese-topped bagels, grilled lamb, and lentil or black bean soup, cassoulet, and cheese omelets.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh garlic sprouts
- 1 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley (Italian)
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons walnuts or 2 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a blender or food processor, place the garlic chives, parsley, spinach, nuts and garlic.
- Whirl until finely minced.
- Add the oil and cheese, and process until blended.
- Transfer to a small bowl, cover, and chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation