Garlic Chicken wings in Coke
photo by duonyte
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Fry wings in the oil in a skillet until browned.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over wings in pan.
- Cover pan and cook slowly for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover for the last 15 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Watch carefully, turning often.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
these were fast and really gooey. Very messy to eat but enjoyable. I will be making them again. I added garlic powder and then three dashes of franks Hot Pepper Sauce just near the end of cooking, and also a large clove of garlic. Very good stove top recipe.Updated: I first rated this recipe Aug. 2006 with four stars, but I have made it so often that it is a five star recipe now in my books... I do add a tiny touch of ginger powder also now...